To keep and maintain resources to support APACE we need to know something about the demographics of APACE user base, in terms of location, modality, and previous APACE usage. Therefore, prior to downloading APACE software, please complete the following registration form:
- Please supply at least your name, institution and location.
- This information is for demographic purposes only.
No individual details will be released.
- Your email address (if supplied) will not be added to any list or publicly accessible file.
Only in exceptional circumstances will we contact you directly regarding the software you are about to download.
- It would be helpful for us if you could indicate the imaging modalities you use, how many people will use the software you are downloading, and which (if any) versions of the APACE software you have previously used.
- Any additional comments will be emailed directly to the APACE authors.
- Posting the form will take you to a page giving you the URL's for downloading the requested APACE software.
The form can be accessed through this link.
Alternatively, check GitHub for update history, version control and latest version:
Oxford Big Data Institute
University of Oxford